[BtoB sales only. NET price]
- 27 Aug, 12:00 – 08 Sept, 12:0030,050- 39,650 Japanese YenThe perfect place to escape the heat of the city. Immerse yourself in the lakeside, waterfalls and mountains of Fukushima's plateau. This is a tour where you can spend one night in a luxury hotel and another night in a old mountain lodge.
- 18 Sept, 12:00 – 06 Oct, 12:0032,950- 43,450 Japanese YenStay in an old mountain lodge at an altitude of 1576m. Breathe in the fresh mountain air and enjoy trekking. Stay overnight at a luxury hotel on the second night. Enjoy spectacular views of Lake Hibara and see the torii gate sinking into the lake.
- 17 Dec, 12:00 – 26 Dec, 12:0024,950- 28,650 Japanese YenThe lakes and ponds are not frozen at this time of year, so walk through the blue ponds in the snow. You can also experience trekking on snow.
- 08 Jan 2024, 12:00 – 15 Mar 2024, 12:00From 35,500 yen for 3D2N to 98,850 yen for 6D5N, some days are excluded.For those who want to enjoy skiing and snowboarding at the area's largest ski resort, and enjoy dinner, breakfast, and hot springs at a luxury hotel. It is a lift ticket and hotel package that you can choose from 3D2N to 6D5N. All plans include lift tickets for arrival and departure dates. There are free shuttle buses from JR Inawashiro Station to the hotel and from the hotel to the ski resort.
- 08 Jan 2024, 12:10 – 14 Mar 2024, 12:10From 38,800 yen for 4D3N to 100,850 yen for 6D5N, some days are excluded.For those who want to take a bus from Tokyo Station, enjoy skiing and snowboarding at the area's largest ski resort, and enjoy dinner, breakfast, and hot springs at a luxury hotel. It is a lift ticket and hotel package that you can choose from 2 nights 3 days to 5 nights 6 days. Every plans do not include lift tickets on the arrival and departure dates due to bus transfers. There is a free shuttle bus from the hotel to the ski resort.
- 08 Jan 2024, 12:20 – 13 Mar 2024, 12:20From 39,600 yen for 3D2N to 82,500 yen for 5D4N, some days are excluded.[SKI IN/OUT Hotel] Stay at the luxurious Grandeco Hotel and enjoy skiing and snowboarding at the Grandeco Ski Resort, which boasts the highest altitude and best powder snow in the area. All packages include lift tickets for the day of arrival and departure, and there is a free shuttle bus from JR Inawashiro Station to the hotel.
- 15 Jan 2024, 12:00 – 16 Feb 2024, 12:0034,650- 36,650yenThe season of the pure white world. Take a walk on the frozen lake. Experience snow mobile ride and sledding on the frozen lake.
- 17 Feb 2024, 12:00 – 18 Feb 2024, 12:0036,650yenUrabandai Snow Festival on the night of February 17th! This is a special package for the snow festival. Experience not only the snow festival, but also snowmobile riding and sledding. Enjoy the pure white world season!
- 17 Feb 2024, 12:10 – 19 Feb 2024, 12:1045,400yenUrabandai Snow Festival on the evening of 17 Feb. This package includes lift tickets from 17 to 19 Feb. 3-day ski lift tickets and 2 nights at Urabandai Lake Resort Hotel.
- 25 Feb 2024, 12:00 – 15 Mar 2024, 12:0029,650-32,650 Japanese YenLet's go see the torii standing on the frozen lake, moutains across the lake and the blue ponds in Goshikinuma.
- 02 Mar 2024, 12:00 – 03 Mar 2024, 12:00Price undecided Scheduled to be released in DecemberRainbow event in the snow world. This is a small pride event in Urabandai where a gorgeous night show is held that can be enjoyed by both skiers and non-skiers. Anyone can participate, this event is not only for LGBTQ.
- 14 Apr 2024, 12:00 – 26 Apr 2024, 12:0029,650-32,650 Japanese YenCherry blossoms in Fukushima bloom later than in Tokyo. Among them, let's take a look at the cherry blossoms around Mt Bandai area with the beautiful nature scenary. If you are lucky, you can still see snow.
- 27 May 2024, 12:00 – 06 Jul 2024, 12:0049,600-51,600 Japanese YenEnjoy climbing Mt Bandai, one of Japan's 100 most famous mountains, on a spectacular course that takes you up from the Urabandai ski resort route and down to the Happodai parking area. On the days before and after, you can trek through the scenic areas of Urabandai to get used to the nature.
- 27 May 2024, 12:10 – 05 Jul 2024, 12:1071,100-73,100 Japanese YenThis is a 4-day/3-night nature hiking tour that includes trekking/hiking in Jodododaira, Mt Azumakofuji, Okenuma, Mt Issaikyo, Kamanuma, Mt Bandai (a 100-measured mountain in Japan), with a superb view from the Urabandai ski resort route and down to Happodai parking area, and trekking in Goshikinuma Pond in Urabandai on the last day.
All tours are nature guided tours led by guides, so please observe the following matters.
・Please wear suitable footwear and clothes for walking in the natural environment. Also, if it looks like it will rain, please prepare rain gear such as a raincoat or an umbrella.
・Please respect group behavior and refrain from individual behavior. Also, please follow the instructions of the guide.
・Because it is a tour with a fixed time, please be punctual.
・Please note that the tour may be canceled midway if it is determined that it is impossible to continue the tour due to an injury, sudden illness, or traffic accident during the tour.